Thursday, September 30, 2004

Still No Niece

Well I talked to my SIL this morning and her doctor said that she wasn't going to have my niece today! I really want my niece! And also I know how those last days of pregnancy are- anxious and so tired- that I want that to end for my SIL. So is doing awesome though and seems so relaxed about the whole thing. I guess I am the one who can not wait!!!

Julia is at school right now and I went and spied on her to see how she was doing. The school has a TV that you can watch was goes on the classrooms. She has had a rough couple of preschool days and I just wanted to make sure that she was okay. She actually bit a little boy last time, which is so not like her. Lets hope that today went a better :)

And I happy to report that the weather has taken a turn for the better! I am actually wearing jeans today and don't have to put my air up because the back of my neck is sweaty! Oh how I love the cold! Oh course by March I am sure I will be complaining that it is too cold and I want to wear shorts. Will I ever be satisfied??

So that is my story. Exciting as ever! Thanks for reading!

-Amanda