Monday, September 20, 2004

All Better- Now I am Hungry!

Must stop eating!!! How come after you have been sick you want to eat everything in sight?? Well that is me! I was watching a thing on chocolate chip cookies yesterday on Food TV so I decided to make some. I used Mrs. Fields chocolate chips and the recipe on the back of the bag and they were so good! I will never pay $1.50 for a cookie again! I have to admit I had one for breakfast this morning- the breakfast of champions! My Dad also told me that he had made Beer Can Chicken and that it was so good, so I made that last night too. What you do is take half a can of beer, place a whole chicken on top of it, and grill it on the bbq for about 1 1/2 hours. It was so good and so easy! So I was quite the porker yesterday. Today I will have to watch myself :)

The weather has also been fantastic! Upper 70's with a chill in the air. I am hoping to take Julia to the park today to get some fresh air before it heats up again. I just wish it would stay this way till next summer, but I bet it won't! Aw the joys of living in desert suburbia!

Well I hope you all have a great Monday! Thanks for reading!

-Amanda