Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Being Picky

I was watching Bobby's Flay TV show on the Food Network this morning and it made me realize how much I don't like him. I mean, I am sure that he probably makes yummy food, but there is just something about him I dislike. It is like he shtick is to be a cocky bastard. I saw him on "Celebrity Poker Showdown" and he had a purple suit and if I remember correctly he was the first one to go. Maybe I should just watching his show and I would feel better :)

I am taking Julia to get her first school pictures taken today. My kid is not a dress wearing child, but I thought I would throw a bow in her hair so she looks somewhat girlie. I am sure my mom will want me to out her in a dress, so we will see. I assure you though that no matter what she wears she will be super cute! I have a tendency to dress her better than I would ever dress myself. Why is that??

Well this has been a non-exciting post. Things are slow here for now. I hope you all have a great Wednesday. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda