Monday, September 13, 2004

Monday

Isn't that the most exciting title you have ever seen??? Sorry, I could not think of anything clever today! Well this morning has already been an eventful one. I woke up with the worst cramps I have ever had and the thing is, I am due to have my period for 2 weeks. I was kinda freaked out and of course the mind makes it much worse. Anyway, after a long hot bath and some Motrin it went away. No clue what was wrong, I am just glad it is gone. Julia was awesome too- slept through the whole thing! Gotta love my kid today!

Yesterday I went and got my hair colored. I have my hair colored every 8 weeks since it starts to grow out and my lovely roots show. You see, I am a natural blonde, but since I have colored it for 10 years, I have to have help to maintain it. Well, I have been reading all of my trash magazines and there is a picture of Reese Witherspoon with brown hair. I thought "Hey I could pull that off". I have been wanting to mix it up a bit. My hair dresser, who I have seen for 10 years, told me that she didn't want me to lose the blonde that was already there. So this is what she came up with:



It is brown, with blonde highlights. I like it, but I think it makes me look older. And every time I look in the mirror, I do a double take. Sorry about the horrible picture. I guess it would help if I was cuter :) So that was my Sunday. We will see how it grows out in the next couple of weeks.

Well I hope everyone has a better start to their Monday than me. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda