Saturday, September 18, 2004

Sick

Thursday night my husband suggests that we eat out at our favorite pizza place. I was like hey I am all about not cooking. We order the same thing we always get, pizza and a antipasto salad and it was yummy as usual. Well 2 o'clock Friday morning I woke up with the worst stomach pain. I knew what it was right away because I have had food poising before. Well to end this unpleasant story, I have been out of commission since yesterday and I am still not 100%. What really bums me out that I got it from a place that we have eaten at 100 times before and now pizza in some way is ruined for me. I hate being sick, especially with something you have to wait out till it ends. I was able to eat some soup tonight and that made me feel better. I just hope that it ends tomorrow so I can have a good start to the week.

I did manage to make it to my grandma's house today for her birthday. We bought her a DVD player and her first question was "Where do I put the tape?" It took us about 20 minutes to explain that there is no tape and that you have to rent DVD's in order to work it. She was being pretty funny! Gotta love grandma :)

Well I hope you all are having a great weekend. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda