Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Tuesday

I promise I will not talk about the "sick" that still lives in our house. I cleaned today so hopefully that will get rid of it for a while. Anyway, I was excited to see that my trash magazines were in my mail box today, yet disappointed that they all contain stuff about Britney Spears and her loser husband. For one thing, why make a big deal out of something that may only last a year? And do we really care all that much? I for one think that the girl needs a break so that she can maybe have a good start to her marriage. I just hope next weeks US Weekly will have somebody besides Britney Spears or Jennifer Lopez (another one of those lost souls) on the cover. There has got to be another celebrity screwing up their life somewhere!


Other than that things have been nice and quiet here. My SIL has one more day to go before her due date! I want my niece now!!! I am sure she wants the same. Send her good labor vibes!

I hope you are all having a good day! Thanks for reading!

-Amanda