Sunday, September 26, 2004

House of Sick Part 2

Well I woke up this morning with a cold! Then I looked over at Jon and he has one too!! So our house it officially the "House of Sick". Oh well it was bound to happen and I am going to pretend that I am not too sick. Maybe mind tricks will work this time :) Keep your fingers crossed!

Today we did manage to come up with some stuff for the community garage sale that is happening next weekend. Funny as I look at the pile there is nothing in there that I would want to buy, and I was the one who bought it! I think garage sales are just an excuse for you to sell your crap and than use that money to buy more! I will be interested though in taking a tour of my neighbors crap. You never know, I might find something worth while! I have heard stories about that happening. Maybe someone is selling a pair of Jimmy Cho shoes for $2.00!

Well I hope that Sunday is going good for you all. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda