Monday, August 02, 2004

Painting Sucks-AGAIN

Ugh- I hate painting! We now have to do all the trim and touch up the ceilings and such. I am being good by taping everything, but I hate it! I wish we could have hired someone to paint, but that would have cost us 10 times more than it would if we did it ourselves. I also hate all the labor involved. I am more of the decorating kind. I like to buy all the stuff and point to where I what to put it. So sad, but true! I will do it though so I can help and make things easier that way.

Other than that, we had an awesome time at our weekend away. All we did for two days was swim, eat, nap, swim again, eat again, go to sleep. Julia also loved the water! She was swimming all over the place. I am very proud of her having no fear and having so much more confidence in the water. I can not wait till I can lay out while I am watching her swim. Oh the things I aspire to be- the mom who watches and doesn't participate! I think that I am just looking forward to her having some kind of independence and being her own person. I hope I don't sound like a bad mom, just one that looks forward to seeing her child grow. Well anyway, we had a good time and it was nice to spend quality time with the family.

Well I hope you all had a great weekend and are braving Monday- Thanks for reading!!

-Amanda