Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Alright- I Have Had Enough!

So another day out in desert suburbia and it is freaking 104 degrees!!!! I am going to melt away and never be able to post to my blogger again! Okay, so there are two things that are so bad when it is hot that it makes it ten times worse:
1) Having a two year old that doesn't want to stay home in the air conditioning
2) Having a two year old that doesn't want to stay home at all- EVER!

I have been creating things for us to do inside and I have been letting her do whatever she wants for the most part, yet she is still not satisfied. Someday I hopes she learns the importance of air conditioning :)

To get her out today I drove to my grandma's house which is about 45 min. away. I love her so much!! We went to the mall and got all of Julia's bedding for her big girl bed. It is so girlie (green and purple). I remember getting my first real bedroom set when I was 6. It was Strawberry Shortcake- I loved it! I still have my pillowcase from that bedding. Aw the good old days :)

Well kids- Sorry if I am bitter lately. The heat has gone to my head! Hope you are all having a great Wednesday! Thanks for reading!

-Amanda