Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I hate when the days go by and I have nothing to report. Makes me hope that no one stops reading my blog because it is soooooo uneventful. I promise that I will get a life in the next couple of days so I can talk about that all the time :)

I did though have a good day today. We went to playgroup in the morning and then went shopping after Julia's nap. I HAD (not really) go to Old Navy and stock up on short sleeved t-shirts before they take them away. I have a question- why do stores take away all the summer stuff before it is even over? I live where it is 100 degrees till the end of September and that last thing I want to look at is sweaters and jeans. They should tailor stores to area and climate. If I was president that would be the first thing on my list :)

Well that is about it folks. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda