Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Terrible Two's- Gotta Love Them!

12 more days folks and the kid is in preschool!! Too bad the first day isn't tomorrow :) Today she lied to me twice about where she put stuff. I am not sure if she lies because she doesn't want to get in trouble or if she doesn't even know what she is doing. I have no clue how to handle it. Any suggestions?? I just hope it is a phase like all the other things- oh god I hope so!!

Other that today was pretty slow. Went to playgroup at the annoying mom's house. She had a spread of food that made us all look bad for the stuff we put out at our houses. Hey, I don't have time to cut of cheese and fruit- give them fruit snacks and string cheese! Same thing right? (I am kidding by the way) It did make it easier since I didn't have to feed Julia lunch. She also went right to sleep when we got home.

Sorry that I am bitter today. I think I need this to make me happy- what do you think??

Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts

Thanks for reading!


-Amanda