Friday, August 06, 2004

Hello My name is Amanda and I am...

Okay so I figured my blog would be the perfect place to tell the world that I am addicted to...Reality TV. Any show that shows people creating drama, I am so there! My latest show I have been watching is "Big Brother 5" Yes, I know, it is the bottom of the barrel of shows, but for someone reason I am into watching it. There is something about seeing what people do all day while they sit in a house with a bunch of other people. Plus, there are a bunch of jackasses on that show that make it interesting to watch.

You know as I am reading my last paragraph, it just occurred to me that I either need to get a healthy additction, like shoes, or I need to get a life! But in the spirit of things- Tell me about your shameful addictions???? I know we all have them and it would be interesting to see what you have to say. No judgments here either. How can I judge- my additction is horrible :)

Have a great weekend!

-Amanda