Thursday, July 29, 2004

Taking a Mini Vacation

So I am been such a freak about my blogger lately!  Changing and tweaking it so much that I don't even want to look at it anymore.  I am still trying to fix and I did make my husband help me.  He is so proud that I am trying to learn something he already knows that know he is trying to be all "teacher" about it.  But hey- I will take all the help I can get!  (I am so mean!  I love my husband very much)

We are leaving tomorrow morning for Palm Springs for a mini vacation.  We are staying that the La Quinta Resort and I am so excited.  We are also determined to teach Julia how to swim.  She is about 80% there, but still struggles a bit.  It would be so cool if she felt confident enough to swim without any help.  She is also so cute in her little bathing suit and she just loves the water.  As for the husband and I, it will be just nice to get away and not look at the house for awhile.  We have done nothing but do things to the house and I am done (for now that is!)  I am also looking forward to getting a bit of a tan since it will be well over 100 out there in the desert!

Well I hope you all have a great Friday and weekend!  Thanks for all of your advice my page.