Thursday, July 22, 2004

Lazy

I have been super lazy with the whole blogger lately.  I always think about something to write, yet when the time comes I have forgotten.  I have no clue where my brain is lately.   I need a wee break I guess.  Maybe I will catch a movie by myself this weekend.  And to be honest going to the movies alone is so nice. 

I had my friend's surprise baby shower yesterday and it went pretty well.  We did it the same time as our playgroup so she would have no idea.  It was good, but it is hard to do anything when there are 11 6 months- 2 years old children running around.  My house was a disaster.  Good thing I like to clean I guess :)

So my favorite show on the Food Network is "Paula's Home Cooking"- if you "couldn't tell.  I talk about her all the time.  Well anyway, I am a super sweet freak and she makes the best.  Of course they all contain 7 lb.s of butter and sugar (not really, but she does use a lot), but always makes the down home southern kind.  I have never been to the south so that is how a picture it to be- lots of good home cooking.  Well today she made the most wonderful Lemon Meringue pie!  That is one of my all time favorites!  I think a pie is in my future.


Well I hope everyone had a good Thursday- thanks for reading!

-Amanda