Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Problems

So I think this new template might have problems for some of you.  Please let me know.  I have no idea how to fix it, but maybe I can tweak it a bit and see what happens :)  New to this whole html thing and my husband knows it all, yet doesn't want to come home at night and help me :(  I am sure I figure out a way to MAKE him help me!

Anyway, I went to a Purse Party last night and got the cutest purse!  I really needed one (not) since I was using my Target on sale backpack.  I was so afraid when I went to the party they would be pushing you to buy, but that was the not the case at all.  I saw the purse, picked it up, and paid for it- very simple.  On the way home from the party, my friend and I decided to stop by our brand new Krispy Kreme and have a hot FREE doughnut.  It was my friend's first time having a Krispy Kreme so it was fun to see her try it.  Man they are good when they are hot and fresh :) 

Well I am off to playgroup.  Julia has to work off the sugar from the doughnut I gave her this morning.  Not a smart mommy thing to do, but she loved it :)

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda