Wednesday, July 14, 2004

My 50th Post!!!

I have to say that this is the first journal type thing I have ever kept. Well that does not include the "Hello Kitty" diary I had in sixth grade. I don't even think I filled it up so it is cool to me that I have been able to keep up with the blog! Yeah for me :)

It is hot AGAIN here- hate it so much! It is the kind of hot that you either stay in the house or if you need to go somewhere you run from your car to the store. Our community pool has helped so I am thankful for that!

So I just read on Yahoo that Courtney Love was admitted to an (as they call) "institution". Well duh?? I could have told you she needed that a long time ago. Hopefully she will get the help that she needs :)

I just saw a pic of the sis on her blog of her pregnant belly. Love it ! I can not wait to see her next month for her baby shower.

Well kids I am off to laundry hell- three loads to fold- YUCK!!! Have an awesome day!

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

One more thing- here is an article about whether or not it is easier to raise a boy or a girl. Interesting stuff!