Monday, July 19, 2004

A Weekend with no Blogging

I didn't blog at all this weekend.  Maybe because there was nothing too special to report.  My in- laws came on Saturday, which was nice.  I have the best in-laws in the world!  They are so great and they love Julia so much.  I got very lucky in that department.  Then yesterday we did nothing but putter around the house doing some paint touch up and such.  See- nothing special! 
 
I found the most interesting
article today on yahoo about how dying your hair could increase your risk of leukemia.  Does everything have to give you cancer?  I remember a couple years ago when they said french fries give you cancer.  What's next- chocolate, sex, sleeping??  It always has to be something :) 
 
Well I hope you all have a great Monday- I wish it was still Saturday :)
 
Thanks for reading!
 
-Amanda
 
 
PS I didn't get to the dim sum.  Too hot here to try and cook anything hard.  I still want to give it a try though!