Thursday, March 03, 2005

Warning

Warning Mommy Rant Coming.....

So today Jon has to work late. I am fine with that since he is doing his job. The problem is, Julia has decided not to take a nap. And now this where I fall apart (see that is me in pieces on the floor) She must know that today is the day I will be with her all day so she decides that she wants to make our time together miserable. Sorry if that is a harsh word, but when she is crabby I am too, thus making the afternoon miserable. And you want to know the best part?? I called the hubby to discuss my dilemma for moral support and he says "Honey, I am working right now and can not talk." In any other situation that response would have been fine, but not today. Remind me to add him to the top of my shit list later.

Alright that is my rant. Typing that actually made me feel a little better. I just need to figure out how to make the best of it. Anyone up for jello shooters??

-Amanda