Wednesday, March 02, 2005

My Kid Rocks!

It has been over a month now since we started our potty training adventure (some adventure) and I am proud to say that it worked! My kid is officially potty trained! And guess what? I really did not do anything to get her there. She pretty much did it on her own. I mean I made the potty easier to get on and bought her underwear, but she pretty much did it on her own. I guess it just clicked for her. School helped of course since they encourage them to use the potty. And the best part is, Julia is moving classes at preschool from the diaper kids to the potty trained kids and it is $10 cheaper a week. Woo Hoo! So that is why my kid rocks!

Thanks for reading eventhough this post is about potty training. Does it get anymore "mommy" than that??

-Amanda