Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday

What is up with Blogger today? This is the first time I have been able to get in. Oh well I guess I can not complain about a free service :)

Today has been very uneventful that is why there is no real post here. There are only 4 days left till my birthday and I am having a party on Saturday to celebrate. Just me and my 10 girlfriends. I am so excited! This party has been in the works for a while and hopefully it will come with no drama. It actually prompted 10 moms to go out and buy new sexed up outfits so it can't be too bad. I figured this will be my last crazy thing for a while since we are trying for another child (yep you heard it first!) And it has been a LONG time since something was just about me :)

Well I hope you all had a great Easter and Monday! Thanks for reading!

-Amanda