Thursday, March 10, 2005

Nothing to Wear

As I looked in my closet this morning it struck me that I wear the same type of outfit everyday. It usually consists of a pair of jeans, or jean capris, and a V neck t-shirt. I think I will have to buy stock in V neck t-shirts since I own one in every color. Since being on my diet, I have lost about 25 lbs. and I have a new found wardrobe of clothes in my closet, yet they still consist of the same type of outfit. When I was skinny and kid less I would wear cute clothes, why can't I do that now? I guess I have officially become a mommy and now I wear my mommy gear. I am going to start a a company called Mommy Gear that just sells jeans and V-neck t-shirts. They will be stain resistant and come with hidden pockets for binkys, juice boxes, and Kleenex. What do you think?? What is your mommy gear? Do you find yourself wear the same old stuff every day??

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda