Saturday, March 19, 2005

If I was a Stripper

I was in the car alone yesterday (a rare occasion in my life) and I actually got to listen to my music in the car. Usually I have to either listen to the DVD player play "Strawberry Shortcake" or the CD player play some damn Barbie CD. So lets just say I was stoked I got to listen to "adult" music. Anyway, my ipod was on shuffle mode and it came upon Fiona Apple's "Shadowboxer" and I thought to myself if I was a stripper this would be a song that I would use. So I decided to write the 5 songs I would use if I were a stripper. I also ask you to do the same- don't be shy- I know someone of you out there have thought about this too :)

  1. Shadowboxer- Fiona Apple
  2. I Feel You- Depeche Mode
  3. Blue Dress- Depeche Mode
  4. Too Funky- George Michael
  5. If- Janet Jackson

How about that for a Saturday morning?? Thanks for reading!

-Amanda