Saturday, March 12, 2005

Like a Big Girl

Tomorrow morning I will be driving 4.5 hours to by best friends Summer's house in Los Osos, CA. Julia will be with me and this is the first time I have ever driven a long time by myself. Imagine that at almost 29 years old?? I am a little nervous- more about if Julia can maintain in the car for that long. I don't plan to stop unless it is a dire emergency. Thank god for portable DVD players! I will be back on Wednesday and hope you guys will miss me just a little :)

Wish me luck and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and beginning of the week. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

PS- We will be going to the Monterey Bay Aquarium to check out the first Great White Shark in captivity. If I can take pictures I will and show you. Such dork that I think a shark is cool :)