Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm Back!

Well I just got back from my little trip of the California coast. It was so gorgeous! If you have never been it is worth the trip :) Anyway, we went to Monterey and saw the shark. Unfortunately, there was no flash photography allowed- damn fish. The shark was cool though and something I am sure that I will never get the chance to again unless I am swimming with one- ouch!! Anyway, it was a good trip and I am glad to be home.

I also wanted to give a another shout out to single parents. I was only gone 3 days and I am so done! Never getting a break and missing that extra pair of hands around was no fun. Thank god the hubby is on his way home right now. I think there is a bubble bath in my future.

I will write a better post tomorrow. I still have to unpack (secretly I am sure I will leave the suitcase full for about a week or so) I hope everyone is having a good week so far. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

PS- I want to say Congrats to Jenny on her new baby girl Lucy. How cute is that name??