Sunday, March 06, 2005

Music- Not just a Madonna Song

This music stick was passed on to me by Miss. IrishBreen:

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
My Itunes has 135 songs on since I accidentally erased them last month. Slick move I say :)

2. The CD you last bought?
I think I bought Usher and my Hubby bought me Gwen Stefani

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
Does "Toot Toot Chug Chug Big Red Car" by The Wiggles count???

4. Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
"Wonderwall" by Oasis- reminds me of times past
"Breath of Life" by Erasure- My favorite of all time
"Into the Groove" by Madonna- Another all time favorite and first record
"A Little Heaven" by Toad the Wet Sprocket- another song of times past
"Rock Your Body" by Justin Timerlake- It makes me want to dance around the house and I think he is super hot :)


5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Christine- because I know she likes her music and they bring back times past
Gabby- Because she is my sister in law and she is obligated.
Tuesday- because she is cool :)