Monday, June 21, 2004

Well I hope everyone had a great Father's Day! As for my family, we just hung out and had a special dinner of Kentucky Fried Chicken- on my husband's request. I was going to cook something, but I was being lazy. KFC is good, but I think it is a once a year thing because I tend to feel like crap after we eat it. Too much grease I guess!
Julia was a prefect angel this weekend and I am hoping this is not just a phase. Someone told me that kids start to mellow out after they have out you through the ringer for 2 years. Please let this be true!!! I am sure I will be posting later that she threw some kind of fit or something! Let's keep our fingers crossed that I won't!

Well Mondays are boring so I have nothing else to report. I am cooking from the Barefoot Contessa's cookbook tonight. She has really easy recipes and they are so good!

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

PS- Does anyone know where I can get a cool new template for this page. I am bored of this one already and everyone has such cool ones but me :(