Friday, June 18, 2004

Husbands can be good! I swear!

My computer has been really messed up all day and thanks to the intelligence of my hubby he fixed it! Goes to show that men are good for something :) But we think it was the program HELLO that blogger recommends to download so you can put pictures on your blog. So I am warning those who use it or are thinking about using it.

Okay enough about computer stuff. Julia and I are going to see "Dora the Explorer" live on stage tomorrow with my Dad. So I figured the husband gets a day to himself and grandpa gets the kid for the day- Happy Father's Day! Didn't have to spend any money this year :) I did get cards for them so I am not that cheap (ha ha) Other than that nothing new and exciting (as usual) going on. I feel like a Sunday dinner this weekend. You know where I cook something awesome and we eat at like 3 pm. Now I just have to figure out what to cook!

Well I hope everyone had a good Friday! Look Saturday is almost here- my favorite!

-Amanda