Friday, June 25, 2004

I love Friday!

So I am in a much better mood today. Julia finally ate something- yippee! I think she is on the track to getting better! I am so happy about that. I feel like a I have been a terrible mommy the last couple of days, but I think today I will make up for that. I see the park in our future!

Anyway, in my days indoors this week, I decided to do a little web surfing. I found this site that supposedly all the celebs shop at (there is a store in LA) It is called Intuition. Well they had these bowls that this lady made to make dieting easier and more discrete. I am not a fan of dieting, but they are super cool. Takes the guess work out and they are cute bowls too.

Tonight I am going on with the girls, which I am looking forward to. I am part of a moms group that gets together once a week so our kids can play. Then once a month we go out for dinner and drinks. I am so happy to be part of this group. Everyone is so nice and they are there when you need them. It also nice to have someone who is going through the same stuff that you are.

Well I hope everyone has an awesome Friday!

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda