Saturday, June 12, 2004

Nothing really new to report to today. Went to Julia's little friend's birthday party- yeah so now my kid is so sugared up she will not be taking a nap today! That should make the night time very interesting!

On a side note, was doing some channel surfing last night and noticed that we had a free weekend of Showtime. Of course there were no good movies on (why? cause it is free),but there was a Britney Spears concert on. Well being that I was tired and bored, I watched a little bit of it and boy was it...( I just can not think of a word- absurd maybe?) She actually has a song called "Touch of my Hand" and I will give you one guess what that is about. I am not a prude or anything and I guess it no worse than Madonna when I was young, but it was really bad. I just feel for the moms that brought their 10 and 11 year olds thinking "Oh yeah Britney Spears" and then having to sit through something like that. Hopefully my daughter is like her daddy and enjoys good old rock and roll!

Well I hope everyone is having a good Saturday!

-Amanda

PS- I hope I did not offend any Britney Spears fans. I did like her first song if that makes you feel better :)