Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Cats have feelings too!

We have a cat named Poe that is pushing almost 28 lbs. He has an eating disorder (or at least we think he does) and is allergic to everything. Julia is only 26 lbs. so he is huge!! Anyway, I took him to the groomer this morning to get shaved and she rejected him because of his size. Now is that kitty discrimination or what?? So funny that in our society humans are always rejected because of their size- now cats are too! It is actually kinda funny, but I would never say that in front of Poe. He made need therapy!

Well today has been super good besides the whole cat thing. Went and spent more money at Target again, but this time I only got what I needed. So I was a good girl! I am still working on getting a new template- maybe I will figure out how to do it myself. Then I can call myself computer savvy!

Well I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda