Monday, June 28, 2004

Oh no it's Monday!

Gosh it seems like the weekend went so fast! We had such a good one too that I didn't want it to end. I went shopping with my mom on Saturday and it was a success! I found dress to wear to my friend's wedding so I am happy about that. Then yesterday we just hung out and went swimming all day! The weather is great lately that I feel bad if I don't take Julia outside for at least a couple hours a day. Oh and Julia has been so good that I think she is making up for last week. I just thank my lucky stars when that happens!

I also found out that I am going to my an aunt twice in 3 months! My two sister in laws are pregnant and I am so excited! I have never been an aunt before so I plan to be the best there is! I also like that is has taken the pressure off me to have another baby for a while. Where I live it is like a requirement to have two kids in two years. I think I need to gain back some sanity before I have another. If I had one now I would be in the looney bin!

Well I hope everyone gets through their Monday! Just think- 3 day weekend in four days!

Thanks for reading!

-Amanda