Wednesday, June 09, 2004


The view from our hotel room. Pubelo Bontio Resort, Mazatlan, Mexico Posted by Hello


Okay so I have very absent for a while and I am feeling lame that I have so here is my new blogger and now that I can post pictures it will be better. A lot has been going on since I last posted. My daughter turned 2 in April, which anyone knows is a very special birthday. Why? Because not only is she talking fully now, but she is also in her terrible 2's, which makes it fun for me! Today's tantrum was about me not making her lunch fast enough. So it was really nice when I put her down for a nap this afternoon. Also my husband and I went on vacation for a week to Mazatlan Mexico. It was so wonderful that I didn't want to come back! Nice way to reconnect with my husband too (if you know what I mean) I highly recommend a vacation for everyone! So here is the picture from our hotel room and one of my daughter so that you can see who I am talking about all the time! I hope everyone has a great rest of their day!

Thanks for reading!
-Amanda