Monday, November 01, 2004

The Morning After

Isn't Halloween great? I just love passing out the candy to the little folks that come to the door. I also enjoy seeing my little one dressed up so pretty! That of course is until she gets into her candy!!! Her face was all blue and sticky from a candy necklace, she had ripped the hem of her costume, and had managed to have three suckers and a bag of M&M's within a 30 min. time period. I think it took us like 2 hours to get her to calm down and when she did she passed out! Aw the joys of sugar-what comes up must come down. I was so good too- didn't eat anything except for a piece of bubble gum. There is a bowl though filled with candy galore downstairs, but the diet gods have forbid me anywhere near it. I should put up one of the those electric fences around it so that I or Julia for that matter doesn't go near it. Hey that is an idea- making a device for people who are a diet that if they go anywhere near food they get shocked. I can see it now- QVC here I come!

Well I hope everyone had a great Halloween. Here is a picture of Julia dressed as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. She was so pretty!! Thanks for reading.




-Amanda