Sunday, November 21, 2004

Freaky Things Happening Over Here

I live in the desert out here in California and it has never gotten below 40 degrees here. To us that is so cold that you don't go outside. In all of my 28 years of being raised in the state I have seen snow maybe 3 times in my whole life. This is to what we woke up to this morning. It was actually snowing! Snow flakes and everything! So all day it is has been super cold outside and the city out here seems like a ghost town (except for the one place I had to go today- the grocery store) So as you can see we really do freak out about weather changes here and when something this extreme (I am sure all of the people who live in snow are laughing right now) happens we take pictures and write about it in our blogs :)



Hope everyone has had an awesome weekend. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda