Monday, November 15, 2004

So gross

Today I woke up at 6:30, did the usual morning stuff (feeding the kid, changing the kid, drinking coffee) and then Julia and I went out for a walk. We have this cool neighborhood by our house called Harveston. It is like the Stepford Wives, but the houses are not that big. Anyway, they have this lake in the middle and I like to walk around it so Julia can see the ducks and such. There is also a park there so we went there too. After that we came home and I made lunch, emptied the dishwasher, talked on the phone, and after a small fight put the kid to down for a nap. I went downstairs and into the bathroom to wash my hands and I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I almost died! I had black eye make up all under my eyes and my hair was a mess. Then it hit me, I hadn't taken a shower today! I totally forgot to take one. If I hadn't looked in the mirror I wouldn't have remembered that I needed to take one. I feel sorry for those people I passed on my walk who had to look at me. So my point to this whole story is that I think the diet has sucked my memory because I am not eating all the high fatty foods that help with memory like cheeseburgers and chocolate cake. Or maybe it was the Splenda I baked with yesterday that robbed me of my memory?


Thanks for reading!

-Amanda



PS Okay,Okay- I know it is not the diet that makes me forgetful, but I had to blame something and why not the thing I hate the most?