Saturday, November 20, 2004

So Not Exciting

Yeah so I haven't posted for a couple of days and to be honest I have really nothing to blog about. I find myself searching for stuff in my head to blog about, but if I did that all the time then you would all think I was crazy! My best friend came and visited this week and we had tons of fun. She is the one person that I could tell anything and there would be no judgment. Of course it hasn't always been like that, but I think since we are both moms and wives we have grown up a bit. It was just nice to have someone to giggle with- that kind of laugh where you can't stop and almost vomit. Those are the best :)

I did get my hair cut and colored today. I went back to blonde since I am pale and look almost dead as a brunette. It was fun while it lasted, but even the husband was like "Hey there Mama" in his total lame sexy voice when I came home blonde today. I just wish that the hairdresser girl can follow me around all the time and make my hair look as pretty as it does today. Makes me not want to wash it for a week.

Well that is all that is happening here. Hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for reading!!

-Amanda