Saturday, November 27, 2004

Am I Stupid???

Thought I would go to the mall today- I must be smoking something over here!! It would just be nice to get some Christmas shopping done so that I don't stress over it. Yet going to the mall the weekend after Thanksgiving is making me stress a little. I love to shop, but there is something about waiting in lines or having to navigate around people that takes all the fun out of it. That is why most of my purchases will be from Amazon.com (free shipping!!) I also am not taking the kid and that makes it so much easier-strollers are the worst in crowds! So please wish me luck that I don't kill for a parking space or because someone took the last bright green sweatshirt with the sequenced Christmas tree on it :)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda