Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Must Have My Shoes

I have been on the pursuit for the perfect pair of black flats for about two months now. Yes, I do have a life, but when you where a size 10 shoe the perfect pair is very important. So anyway, I bought I cute pair at Payless Shoes because I wasn't going to pay a lot of money at first. Well I wore those shoes for about 4 hours and they gave me the worst blister ever! So my mom got a nice only been worn once pair of black shoes. So then I thought maybe if I spend lots of money on a pair they would be better. Well I ordered a pair of Born shoes from Nordstrom for about $80. I waited a whole week to get the shoes and I got them yesterday. I was so excited when I put them on this morning. Well, I now have three new blisters on my feet and I am sooooo bummed. What do I do? Do I still wear them with band-aids on my feet? I was thinking of wearing big thick pair of socks will them around the house to stretch them out a bit, but I am not sure. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really want to wear my cute shoes!!

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda