Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Bad Mommy

Ever have one of those days that reflects what the rest of the week is going to be like? Jon has some computer training this week so he is gone early and home late, which means I am the parent all day long. Last night, Julia locked herself in the bathroom and I had to jimmy the lock with a knife. This morning she was on my heels as I was going into the bathroom and I accidentally hit her in the face with the door. Ugh! I feel like such a bad mommy though. And why is it when the husband calls you on the phone and ask how your day is going you have to turn into instant bitch? I think I want him to feel how my day is going in the tone of my voice. Now I feel like a bad wife. Let's hope I get through this week in one piece :)

One thing I did that made me feel good today was voting! I look forward to wearing my "I Voted" sticker all day today. This year I was an informed voter and read everything about the stuff I was voting on. That may not be a big deal, but it was the first time I didn't go in there and vote "no" on everything. I was a bad voter, but not today!

Well at least I was good about one thing today. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda

PS- This new template is my tribute to the 80's. Let me know if there are any problems or if you like it :)