Thursday, October 28, 2004

Diet Tip #2

Don't talk to the skinny girl next you on the treadmill at the gym. She has already run 6 miles while you are working on your second, she does not sweat when you are dripping, and she says she used to weigh 100 lbs more which is total bullshit. Just listen to the $300 ipod you had to have and don't look at anyone in the face.

I had the strangest dream last night. I was on some kind of game show and which was being hosted by a red haired woman. She told me that if I didn't answer the questions right then I would be killed (yes I know so dramatic), but if I got them right then I got to spend the night with Justin Timberlake. So of course I went for it! So while N'Sync music played in the background she asked me a series of questions. The only two I remember were 1) What is the square root of "pie"? 2) If you add the number 25 25 times to 1985 what do you get? Well needless to say I got them wrong. So Justin walked away and I had to run from someone trying to catch me and kill me. Luckily I woke up before that happened. Alright, so what in the hell do you think that was all about? Does it mean I need to learn some math? Does it mean that I have been listening to too much boy band music? I have no clue. I would be interested in knowing what you guys think.

Well have a great Thursday. Friday is almost here! Thanks for reading.

-Amanda


PS I just know I am going to get Googled now for Justin Timberlake.