Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Wow it Worked!

Did I actually get 11 comments on my last post?? Blog Explosion must be working! I have to admit though I am pretty lazy when it comes to checking out other people's blogs. Please don't hold that against me :) I like the visitors so keep coming back!

Today has been a better diet day. I think that the more I think about it the more stressful it becomes. And I am doing this in a healthy way- eating right and exercise- so I am not starving myself. I am just used to eating whatever I want and it is hard not to stuff 4 Oreos in your mouth whenever you like. That is something I will have to get used to. Thank you though for all of your kind words. I am going to need all the help I can get :)

So Julia decided that she would wake me up this morning. She usually does anyway, but it is with a soft touch on my arm or her little voice saying "Mommy". Well this morning she slapped me across the face and yelled "WAKE UP!!" right into my ear. So of course I open my eyes, use the worst words ever heard, and told her to never hit me again. I was in shock! So that was just a prelude to the day I have so far. There has been a lot of yelling and "time out" in this house today. And I am tired of trying to use any of Dr. Phil's parenting advice. What in the hell does he know anyway?? Everywhere I turn someone is quoting him. I have had enough!

This was not going to be a bitchy post, but it sure turned out that way! I hope everyone's Wednesday has been great. Thanks for reading!!

-Amanda