Monday, October 18, 2004

Okay Now I am Sore

So I have been doing this exercise thing for about a week now and I have had just a little bit of soreness in the butt region, but today my whole body is aching!!! I think I pulled a muscle in my back which hurts when I breathe. I can barely lift my arms above my head and my butt still hurts!! As Darrin the trainer says "Push through the pain"- this coming from a guy who has worked out for years!! I am not pushing through anything today so I am going to sit my sore ass on the couch and take a break for the day. Oh Wow I am beginning to sound bitter about exercising. Must be working then :)

This morning I was making breakfast for Julia, which I guess she did not like because she looked at me and said "Mommy you are a Poopyhead" and then stuck her tongue out. I must have given her the dirtiest look because then she ran up to me and hugged me. Then I realized this is when it starts- "Let me show you what I really learned at school today Mommy" I was reading JuJuBee's post about her son picking up bad habits from his friend at school and I was hoping that I would not have to deal with that. I know that it is inevitable and I am sure it will get much worse, but it took me by surprise. She does hang around all the boys (that's my girl!) and the one she does tend to talk about was the one who on the first day of school has one had in his mouth and the other in his pants. Ugh! I am just not prepared and it looks like I am going to have to be.

Well it is still raining here and I am so happy! Since it is a rare occasion for it to rain out here in desert suburbia, we can not stop talking about it. I think my husband is the most excited because he does not have to water the grass for a couple of days! So I hope you are all having a great Monday. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda