Tuesday, October 19, 2004

So Spoiled

Today I indulged myself and did my grocery shopping on line. It was so nice! I made a list then I was able to go through and pick out from pictures what I wanted. I felt very spoiled since the grocery store is down the street and I didn't have to trek myself and Julia in the rain to go shopping. If you have not tried it you must! It is every stay at home moms dream!!

I also cruised the internet for a bit while Julia was taking her nap and discovered that Hersheys.com has a recipe section. OH MY GOD!!! I want to make and then eat everything in there. I am a chocolate freak so it was right up my alley. Of course those kind of things are not part of my whole getting in shape plan, but maybe I will reward myself after I see some progress. I know just the recipe to make too:

HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Layered Cheesecake




I have to say is yummy! Hope you are having a great Tuesday. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda