Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Wednesday

From the title you should know that things are not all that exciting around here. My child has decided that she does not like to go to sleep at night so she screams for around an hour. I just wanted to get in my car and drive away the other night. Last night though she only cried for abut 30 seconds and then went to sleep. I think she is getting afraid of the dark or something. I don't know. All I know is that is sucks! It is like just when you get comfortable with their routine they have to mix it up a bit. I just only hope this is not a regular thing :(

I joined LA Fitness yesterday and I have my first appointment with my trainer Darrin tomorrow. I am hoping he is hard on me, but also lets me do it at my own pace. I am trying to lose some weight so I can feel good about myself. I don't really have any self esteem issues, I just would like to fit into the clothes I have. I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. And if we decided to have another little one, I would hate to pack on the pounds to the stuff that is already there. I know that I am very lucky that I have the time to work out. Let's just hope I stick to it!!

For all of you knitting girls, check out Robin's site. She knitted the biggest poncho I have ever seen! That will be keeping her warm for sure!

Well have a great Wednesday. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda