Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Diet Tip #1

Turn off the f@#$ing food network!!!! You don't need to see Emeril making Halloween goodies when you can not eat them! Must stick to your low carb pudding bars in the freezer!!!

Am I going to be able to handle this? Do I really want to torture myself and be on a diet?? Okay so the answer is yes. I am just hungry which makes me have second thoughts. And of course I had to start a diet 2 weeks before Halloween. The four bags of candy in the hall closet have been calling my name for a week. I should remember next time to buy all the crappy candy so I don't want to eat it. I am a sucker for little wrapped bundles of chocolate and caramel. Now I get Diet Coke with Lemon as my sweet treat :(

Okay so I am turning back to Sweet Amanda instead of Bitter Dieter. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday. Thanks for reading!!

-Amanda