Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday, Monday

Is the weekend over already? Where did it go? I swear it was just Saturday :( I hate that when I have no clue what I did or where all the time went. We really had a nothing weekend. I did have Mommy's Night Out on Friday, which was a blast. We discovered that since it is all married people and families out here in desert suburbia, it must suck for single people. The bar we ended up at after dinner was where the married men pick up on the married women. I would be lying if I said it was not flattering to get some male attention other than my husbands. Builds the ego a bit :) Also, I am too old for a hangover. I was like in bed for most of the morning with a wicked headache. Didn't I outgrow wanting to feel that way like 5 years ago??

So today I worked out, grocery shopped, and picked up dry cleaning. The life of a housewife is so exciting!! I hope you all have awesome weekends. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda