Friday, October 15, 2004

Must Run Away!!!

Ever have one of those days where you just want to get in your car and drive away? It doesn't have to be anywhere just away from your life? Well today is one of those days for me. Jon worked late last night so by the time I got home my patience was no longer and it still has not returned. My butt hurts from yesterday's work out that I can not sit down for long periods of time. My kid threw the biggest temper tantrum in the car on the way home from the children's museum. How come no matter where you take your kids they can STILL have a temper tantrum? There should be no crying when I am doing something fun for my child. I am not there for my benefit. I am there so she can have fun yet she still has to throw a fit. Don't get me wrong I love hanging out with Julia. It is just one of those days!

Hey it is Friday so that is a good thing. I am going to need to break into to the beer soon. My usual therapeutic Diet Coke just isn't cutting it. Sorry for venting-I hope your day is going better than mine. Thanks for reading!

-Amanda