Saturday, July 02, 2005

Some Fun in the Sun (if the that damn marine layer goes away)

Today we are driving to my in laws house in Marina Del Rey, CA. It will be 3 days with the best group of in laws a girl could ever ask for. I mean it- I got so lucky in the department. Anyway, I get to see my SIL and my niece Isabella who I have not seen since she was 1 month old and now she is 9! I also get to see my nephew Colin who I have not seen at all and he is 5 months old. My goal is to be the favorite aunt so I will be spoiling them all weekend long. So food, drinks, sun , and fireworks- can't get any better than that :)

I hope you all have a great holiday weekend. Lisanne- I hope your 4th of July cookout that you have been planning forever is a hit! Happy 4th of July and much love to you and your families!

-Amanda