Saturday, July 30, 2005

Of Ginger Ale and Saltines

Alright folks it has been a full week of the sickness shit and I am done! I am taking back my life and running with it! Yesterday I dropped off Julia with my dad so she can spend the night and in the morning go see "Dora the Explorer" Live. So, Jon and I had the entire night and most of today for ourselves. Which in parent terms means- DATE NIGHT YIPPEE!!! What did we end of doing? Well he did take me out for dinner where I tried to eat, took me to the mall where I tired to not puke, and then took me home where I did puke and was in bed by 8 pm. So sad I know. He was so good about it and has been my little slave, but I am so done and just want this part to be over. I am being a total complainer and I know it will all be over soon, but I just didn't feel this way the first time around so I am freaking a little. And when this is all over I swear I will never eat another saltine or drink ginger ale again :)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Sorry to be such a downer :)

-Amanda