Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Blog

It has been brought to my attention that my blog looks similar (for a lack of a better word) to one that was designed by another designer at Ciao My Bella. For the record, I picked the image to use for this blog and was given a design that I was happy with. It is total pure coincidence that we used the same image. I mean it came from a free image web site- it going to be used more than once. I just feel like I am getting included in something I never wanted to be a part of. This is my blog and I am 100% happy with what is looks like. So if you have come from another website so you can see the similarities, please know that it really is not a big deal :)

Thank you and for those who are here to read what I have to say everyday I really appreciate it :)

-Amanda